[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 6 most recent journal entries recorded in
Riverside Moms' LiveJournal:
|Tuesday, August 30th, 2005|
This weekend, September 3rd and 4th! Baby items, kids clothes, maternity clothes, mens and womens clothes, designer and name brand items, loads of toys, bedding, household items, power tools, plants, furniture, and a lot more. Best of all, it's air conditioned! Come cool off and shop!
1253 South McDuff Avenue
Riverside near Lee High School.
All parking is off street, be nice and don't block driveways.
My 5 year old is also doing a fund raiser for her school, so if anyone want to buy Otis Spunkmeyer cookie dough. Send me a message.
|Thursday, May 19th, 2005|
Hello...a newbie here!
I do not live in the Riverside area, but over on Southside, near Baymeadows (yes, apartment central!), but I heard that your group was open to others, so long as they behaved themselves! My name is Karen and I'm 27. My husband and I moved down here from Illinois a few months ago and it's been tough meeting people. Our son (Ian) is 17 months old and quite the little man. We are planning to have 1 or 2 more kids and I'm getting "baby fever" already.
Hmmmm...what did I love most about being pregnant? I had a high-risk pregnancy (gestational diabetes), so I had ultrasounds every 2 weeks for most of my pregnancy and then every week for the last month. I loved "checking in" with my son. It was so amazing to watch him grow and he even started to show his personality then! (He mooned us and peed right there while we were watching...I should have known he'd keep me busy! ;)) I also loved doing this water exercise class they had...it was mostly stretching and it REALLY helped with the aches and pains.
Here's our website with pictures of our son: www.darnred.com/peanut.php
Karen Cabell Current Mood: cheerful
|Thursday, March 31st, 2005|
It looks as though Sunday will be a nice day to be out and about.
So here's the plan for right now.
Riverside Park Playground
Moms, Dads, Whatever Works
We usually bring a picnic, but that's up to you...
|Thursday, March 24th, 2005|
Park Day Schedule...
I'm working on writing up a schedule for events. I know that not everyone has everyday available, some people have jobs, volunteer, or do usefull things, or sleep. So It would make it loads easier on me if I could get some feedback on what weekdays people would be interested in meeting. Right now it looks like Monday is a good day for some offline people, and I was thinking Wednesdays. Plus Sunday afternoon picnics, which is something we do every weekend weather permitting. Mondays and Wednesdays might alternate as zoo or museum days. I need to find out what day is the free day at the Cummer and I know that Marineland has a free day too. I'll make up a calender, just let me know what days are good for everyone.
|Monday, March 14th, 2005|
1) Your name and age - uh, my uh, lj name is my name - lame, I know. and, uh, I suppose that being 34 and posting a blog (albeit sporadically) is equally lame, perhaps even more so.
2) Due date or day you gave birth - 06/07/00 my little gemini-pearl-dragon baby is growing up! WAAAAAAAA
3) Name of the baby, or the names you are thinking of - Grace
4) Do you know the sex? - sex?! who has time for that?
5) Are you married, single, or partnered? - married for sooo long - 13 years.
6) What do you /did you love the most about being pregnant? - movement in utero, how great my skin was, not having a period.
|Wednesday, March 9th, 2005|
This community is officially born.
So to answer the questions...
1) I'm Joy, I'm 25
2) I'm due July 12th, and I have a five year old girl (03-01-00)
3) My five year old is Phoebe Monique, and I'm keeping the next ones name a little bit of a secret.
4) It's another girl
5) Just about married
6) I love feeling the movement the best.
If anyone has any ideas for this group, please don't hold back. I'm open to all options on here.